Application For Examination
The European Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery intends to set up examinations at least once a year. All applications and required documents will have to be submitted by electronic mail before 2 March of the year of the examination to the European Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The documents required are:
- A completed EBCTS application form (2016-APPLICATION-FORM)
- A copy of passport
- A recent photograph
- A copy of national medical diploma
- A copy of ‘national specialist diploma’ or CCST (Completion of Specialist Training) and/or official Specialty recognition registration number issued by the appropriate official body of that country.
- Two reference letters
- A short curriculum vitae (max 5 pages)
- A detailed logbook of procedures performed and assisted during the last two years (LOGBOOK)
Note: all documents which are not in English must be accompanied by an official translation.
Candidates eligibility to take the examination will be assessed upon receiving all required documents. Candidates must read the Regulations of the European Board carefully before applying to ensure that they are eligible to take the examination.